Outdoor Sports Equipment Ventura CA
Dick's Sporting Goods
706 Los Angeles Avenue
Cummins Cal Pacific Inc
3958 Transport Street
Cycle Scene Bicycle Shop
2893 Johnson Dr
6446 Ralston Street
4475 Dupont Court #10
Bill`s R V Service
2811 Beene Road
All Tent Trailer & Travel Trailer Rentals & Sales
6660 Leland Street
4350 Transport Street Suite 104
All Tent Trailers & Travel Trais and MTR HME Rntls
6660 Leland Street
2397 Woodpecker Avenue
An Outdoorsy Dad's Day
This year, don’t just take dad out to dinner or sit around watching TV. Get out there and enjoy this summer holiday dedicated to the man in your life that raised you (or you’re married to and is helping raise you kiddies!) Doing a fun outdoor activity is healthy and green and here are just a few fun ideas that will put a spring in dad’s step that he won’t soon forget!
- For the water sports enthusiast – If so, then consider a jet boat ride, a day of scuba driving, surfing, skiing or a trip down the whitewater in a kayak.
- For the speed guy – If that’s the case then the way you should go is a day spent driving a rally car or an experience in a unique V8 supercar. If, on the other hand, dad is the type who likes the sky, then consider paragliding, hot air ballooning or sky diving. Even a mountain biking trip down a black diamond trail is the perfect way to get dad’s heart racing!
- For the outdoorsman – How about a family hike or camping trip? It’s affordable, fun and full of memory making moments.
- For the sports freak – Get tickets to his favorite team’s game or take him out to play. Shoot some hoops, play some golf, whatever his sports persuasion, gather the family and do it together.
- For the dare devil – Try rappelling, zip lining or spelunking. He’ll love that you put your fear aside for his special day!
No matter what kind of guy your dad is, get creative and get out there!...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager