Outdoor Sports Equipment Poway CA
Feets of Magic
10373 Crosscreek Terrace
San Diego, CA
Pro Select Soccer Training
1666 Garnet Ave # 1022
San Diego, CA
Poway Muffler & Brake
13933 Poway Road Suite C
Cruise America Motorhome Rental & Sales
13056 Poway Road
Urban Board Shop
13156 Poway Road
Dick's Sporting Goods
K-Five Board Shop
12630 Poway Road
Auto Body Excellence
13907 Poway Road Suite B
Norm`s RV Inc
12538 Poway Road
Intermountain Radiator & Air Conditioning
13945 Poway Road Suite C
An Outdoorsy Dad's Day
This year, don’t just take dad out to dinner or sit around watching TV. Get out there and enjoy this summer holiday dedicated to the man in your life that raised you (or you’re married to and is helping raise you kiddies!) Doing a fun outdoor activity is healthy and green and here are just a few fun ideas that will put a spring in dad’s step that he won’t soon forget!
- For the water sports enthusiast – If so, then consider a jet boat ride, a day of scuba driving, surfing, skiing or a trip down the whitewater in a kayak.
- For the speed guy – If that’s the case then the way you should go is a day spent driving a rally car or an experience in a unique V8 supercar. If, on the other hand, dad is the type who likes the sky, then consider paragliding, hot air ballooning or sky diving. Even a mountain biking trip down a black diamond trail is the perfect way to get dad’s heart racing!
- For the outdoorsman – How about a family hike or camping trip? It’s affordable, fun and full of memory making moments.
- For the sports freak – Get tickets to his favorite team’s game or take him out to play. Shoot some hoops, play some golf, whatever his sports persuasion, gather the family and do it together.
- For the dare devil – Try rappelling, zip lining or spelunking. He’ll love that you put your fear aside for his special day!
No matter what kind of guy your dad is, get creative and get out there!...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager