Outdoor Sports Equipment Modesto CA
Dick's Sporting Goods
Vintage Faire Mall
Breezewood Mobile Home Park
648 South Santa Fe Avenue
Crescent Work & Outdoor
8th & H Street
Valley Sporting Goods
1700 McHenry Avenue Suite 50
World of Wheels
1544 Standiford Avenue
Fun Sport Bikes
1700 McHenry Avenue Suite 10
Transmatic Transmission & Automotive & Smog
931 McHenry Avenue
Empire Liquor Store
5018 Yosemite Boulevard
The Loft Catering & Special Events
394 Martin Ave
Santa Clara, CA
700 McHenry Avenue Suite B
An Outdoorsy Dad's Day
This year, don’t just take dad out to dinner or sit around watching TV. Get out there and enjoy this summer holiday dedicated to the man in your life that raised you (or you’re married to and is helping raise you kiddies!) Doing a fun outdoor activity is healthy and green and here are just a few fun ideas that will put a spring in dad’s step that he won’t soon forget!
- For the water sports enthusiast – If so, then consider a jet boat ride, a day of scuba driving, surfing, skiing or a trip down the whitewater in a kayak.
- For the speed guy – If that’s the case then the way you should go is a day spent driving a rally car or an experience in a unique V8 supercar. If, on the other hand, dad is the type who likes the sky, then consider paragliding, hot air ballooning or sky diving. Even a mountain biking trip down a black diamond trail is the perfect way to get dad’s heart racing!
- For the outdoorsman – How about a family hike or camping trip? It’s affordable, fun and full of memory making moments.
- For the sports freak – Get tickets to his favorite team’s game or take him out to play. Shoot some hoops, play some golf, whatever his sports persuasion, gather the family and do it together.
- For the dare devil – Try rappelling, zip lining or spelunking. He’ll love that you put your fear aside for his special day!
No matter what kind of guy your dad is, get creative and get out there!...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager