Outdoor Sports Equipment Ludlow MA
Dick's Sporting Goods
50 Holyoke Street, #DP02
Golf Day Shop, Golf Hitting Cage, Golf Trade-In Program, Ski-Snowboard Jr. Season Lease, Delivery & Assembly
Monday - Saturday: 10:00am - 9:30pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Holiday hours may vary.
60 Sunshine Farms Drive
Enfield Motor Sports Inc
27 Palomba Drive
Eastern Mountain Sports
351E Russell Street
Massachusetts Soccer Academy
University of Massachusetts Soccer Fields
Modell's Sporting Goods
393 Memorial Avenue - Century Shopping Center
West Springfield, MA
10:00AM - 9:00PM MONDAY - THURSDAY
9:00AM - 9:00PM FRIDAY - SATURDAY
10:00AM - 6:00PM SUNDAY
72 Shaker Road Suite 8
K & S Powersports
246 Shaker Road
Smola`s Flyfishing Guide & Services
483 Hazard Avenue
An Outdoorsy Dad's Day
This year, don’t just take dad out to dinner or sit around watching TV. Get out there and enjoy this summer holiday dedicated to the man in your life that raised you (or you’re married to and is helping raise you kiddies!) Doing a fun outdoor activity is healthy and green and here are just a few fun ideas that will put a spring in dad’s step that he won’t soon forget!
- For the water sports enthusiast – If so, then consider a jet boat ride, a day of scuba driving, surfing, skiing or a trip down the whitewater in a kayak.
- For the speed guy – If that’s the case then the way you should go is a day spent driving a rally car or an experience in a unique V8 supercar. If, on the other hand, dad is the type who likes the sky, then consider paragliding, hot air ballooning or sky diving. Even a mountain biking trip down a black diamond trail is the perfect way to get dad’s heart racing!
- For the outdoorsman – How about a family hike or camping trip? It’s affordable, fun and full of memory making moments.
- For the sports freak – Get tickets to his favorite team’s game or take him out to play. Shoot some hoops, play some golf, whatever his sports persuasion, gather the family and do it together.
- For the dare devil – Try rappelling, zip lining or spelunking. He’ll love that you put your fear aside for his special day!
No matter what kind of guy your dad is, get creative and get out there!...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager