Outdoor Sports Equipment Long Branch NJ
Rutgers Soccer School
Po Box 187
Bradley Beach, NJ
Dick's Sporting Goods
487 Route 70
310 State Highway 36, Suite 602
West Long Branch, NJ
Golf Day Shop, Golf Hitting Cage, Golf Trade-In Program, Ski-Snowboard Jr. Season Lease, Ski-Snowboard/Bike Tech Shop, Hunting and Fishing Licenses, Delivery & Assembly
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 9:30pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Holiday hours may vary.
Eastern Mountain Sports
133 State Highway Route 35
Fitzgerald`s RV Sales
959 Leonardville Rd
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Dick's Sporting Goods
Freehold Raceway Mall
The Little School
127 Myrtle Avenue
Long Branch, NJ
Modell's Sporting Goods
10:00AM - 9:30PM MONDAY - SATURDAY
11:00AM - 7:00PM SUNDAY
556 Industrial Way West
Hofmann Collision Motors Inc
108 Wilson Avenue
An Outdoorsy Dad's Day
This year, don’t just take dad out to dinner or sit around watching TV. Get out there and enjoy this summer holiday dedicated to the man in your life that raised you (or you’re married to and is helping raise you kiddies!) Doing a fun outdoor activity is healthy and green and here are just a few fun ideas that will put a spring in dad’s step that he won’t soon forget!
- For the water sports enthusiast – If so, then consider a jet boat ride, a day of scuba driving, surfing, skiing or a trip down the whitewater in a kayak.
- For the speed guy – If that’s the case then the way you should go is a day spent driving a rally car or an experience in a unique V8 supercar. If, on the other hand, dad is the type who likes the sky, then consider paragliding, hot air ballooning or sky diving. Even a mountain biking trip down a black diamond trail is the perfect way to get dad’s heart racing!
- For the outdoorsman – How about a family hike or camping trip? It’s affordable, fun and full of memory making moments.
- For the sports freak – Get tickets to his favorite team’s game or take him out to play. Shoot some hoops, play some golf, whatever his sports persuasion, gather the family and do it together.
- For the dare devil – Try rappelling, zip lining or spelunking. He’ll love that you put your fear aside for his special day!
No matter what kind of guy your dad is, get creative and get out there!...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager