Outdoor Sports Equipment Lakewood NJ
Dick's Sporting Goods
487 Route 70
Rutgers Soccer School
Po Box 187
Bradley Beach, NJ
1359 US Highway No 9
All Sales Auto Group Inc
1209 Us Highway 9
Tutor Time Child Care Learning Centers
920 Cedarbridge Avenue
Dick's Sporting Goods
Freehold Raceway Mall
Modell's Sporting Goods
1900 Route 70 East
9:00AM - 9:30PM MONDAY - SATURDAY
10:00AM - 8:00PM SUNDAY
Ocean Early Childhood Center
58 Princeton Avenue
1756 Route 88W
1 Brick Plaza
Golf Day Shop, Golf Hitting Cage, Golf Trade-In Program, Ski-Snowboard/Bike Tech Shop, Hunting and Fishing Licenses, Delivery & Assembly
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 9:30pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Holiday hours may vary.
An Outdoorsy Dad's Day
This year, don’t just take dad out to dinner or sit around watching TV. Get out there and enjoy this summer holiday dedicated to the man in your life that raised you (or you’re married to and is helping raise you kiddies!) Doing a fun outdoor activity is healthy and green and here are just a few fun ideas that will put a spring in dad’s step that he won’t soon forget!
- For the water sports enthusiast – If so, then consider a jet boat ride, a day of scuba driving, surfing, skiing or a trip down the whitewater in a kayak.
- For the speed guy – If that’s the case then the way you should go is a day spent driving a rally car or an experience in a unique V8 supercar. If, on the other hand, dad is the type who likes the sky, then consider paragliding, hot air ballooning or sky diving. Even a mountain biking trip down a black diamond trail is the perfect way to get dad’s heart racing!
- For the outdoorsman – How about a family hike or camping trip? It’s affordable, fun and full of memory making moments.
- For the sports freak – Get tickets to his favorite team’s game or take him out to play. Shoot some hoops, play some golf, whatever his sports persuasion, gather the family and do it together.
- For the dare devil – Try rappelling, zip lining or spelunking. He’ll love that you put your fear aside for his special day!
No matter what kind of guy your dad is, get creative and get out there!...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager