Outdoor Sports Equipment Lake Geneva WI
Dick's Sporting Goods
3436 Shoppers Drive
2K Adventure Gear
10310 N Main St
Wally`s Bike Haven Inc
2908 West Il Route 120
Outdoor Recreation Inc
1480 South Eastwood Drive
North American Taxidermy
26175 West Il Route 173
Midwest Cimmarron Archery Professional Shop
9201 USHighway 12
Wonder Lake Bicycle
4308 East Drive
Wonder Lake, IL
Pistakee Country Club Inc
815 Bay Road
11820 Catalpa Lane
Cycle Craft Yamaha Triumph
1000 South Eastwood Drive
An Outdoorsy Dad's Day
This year, don’t just take dad out to dinner or sit around watching TV. Get out there and enjoy this summer holiday dedicated to the man in your life that raised you (or you’re married to and is helping raise you kiddies!) Doing a fun outdoor activity is healthy and green and here are just a few fun ideas that will put a spring in dad’s step that he won’t soon forget!
- For the water sports enthusiast – If so, then consider a jet boat ride, a day of scuba driving, surfing, skiing or a trip down the whitewater in a kayak.
- For the speed guy – If that’s the case then the way you should go is a day spent driving a rally car or an experience in a unique V8 supercar. If, on the other hand, dad is the type who likes the sky, then consider paragliding, hot air ballooning or sky diving. Even a mountain biking trip down a black diamond trail is the perfect way to get dad’s heart racing!
- For the outdoorsman – How about a family hike or camping trip? It’s affordable, fun and full of memory making moments.
- For the sports freak – Get tickets to his favorite team’s game or take him out to play. Shoot some hoops, play some golf, whatever his sports persuasion, gather the family and do it together.
- For the dare devil – Try rappelling, zip lining or spelunking. He’ll love that you put your fear aside for his special day!
No matter what kind of guy your dad is, get creative and get out there!...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager