Outdoor Sports Equipment Haverhill MA
290 S Broadway
210 Ocean Blvd. Route 1A
Seabrook Beach, NH
Reading REI Store
279 Salem St
Mountain Road Trading Post
68 Mtn Rd. P.O.Box 57
Modell's Sporting Goods
North Beverly Plaza
10:00AM - 9:00PM MONDAY - THURSDAY
9:00AM - 9:00PM FRIDAY - SATURDAY
10:00AM - 6:00PM SUNDAY
New England Small Craft
295 Newburyport Turnpike
Liberty Tree Mall, 100 Independence Way
Golf Day Shop, Golf Hitting Cage, Golf Trade-In Program, Ski-Snowboard Jr. Season Lease, Ski-Snowboard/Bike Tech Shop, Hunting and Fishing Licenses, Delivery & Assembly
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Holiday hours may vary.
Eastern Mountain Sports
Routes 128 & 114
Essex River Basin Adventures
1 Main Street
Modell's Sporting Goods
258 Daniel Webster Highway
9:30AM - 9:00PM MONDAY - THURSDAY
9:00AM - 9:30PM FRIDAY - SATURDAY
10:00AM - 7:00PM SUNDAY
An Outdoorsy Dad's Day
This year, don’t just take dad out to dinner or sit around watching TV. Get out there and enjoy this summer holiday dedicated to the man in your life that raised you (or you’re married to and is helping raise you kiddies!) Doing a fun outdoor activity is healthy and green and here are just a few fun ideas that will put a spring in dad’s step that he won’t soon forget!
- For the water sports enthusiast – If so, then consider a jet boat ride, a day of scuba driving, surfing, skiing or a trip down the whitewater in a kayak.
- For the speed guy – If that’s the case then the way you should go is a day spent driving a rally car or an experience in a unique V8 supercar. If, on the other hand, dad is the type who likes the sky, then consider paragliding, hot air ballooning or sky diving. Even a mountain biking trip down a black diamond trail is the perfect way to get dad’s heart racing!
- For the outdoorsman – How about a family hike or camping trip? It’s affordable, fun and full of memory making moments.
- For the sports freak – Get tickets to his favorite team’s game or take him out to play. Shoot some hoops, play some golf, whatever his sports persuasion, gather the family and do it together.
- For the dare devil – Try rappelling, zip lining or spelunking. He’ll love that you put your fear aside for his special day!
No matter what kind of guy your dad is, get creative and get out there!...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager