Outdoor Sports Equipment Fairburn GA
Dick's Sporting Goods
382 Newnan Crossing Blvd West
Tennis in Motion
5645 Mason Road
Bob`s Custom Fire Arms Inc
769 Tommy Lee Cook Road
Rent-All Plaza Inc
1742 Connally Drive
2660 Godby Rd
Fairburn Pawn Shop
33 Southwest Broad Street
New Life Christian Preschool
3300 Roosevelt Highway # 302
Ford Hardware CO
1951 Cannon Court
Alignment & Frame Service CO
2441 Main Street
Able Tool Rental & Equipment Sales Inc
3360 Old Fairburn Road Southwest
An Outdoorsy Dad's Day
This year, don’t just take dad out to dinner or sit around watching TV. Get out there and enjoy this summer holiday dedicated to the man in your life that raised you (or you’re married to and is helping raise you kiddies!) Doing a fun outdoor activity is healthy and green and here are just a few fun ideas that will put a spring in dad’s step that he won’t soon forget!
- For the water sports enthusiast – If so, then consider a jet boat ride, a day of scuba driving, surfing, skiing or a trip down the whitewater in a kayak.
- For the speed guy – If that’s the case then the way you should go is a day spent driving a rally car or an experience in a unique V8 supercar. If, on the other hand, dad is the type who likes the sky, then consider paragliding, hot air ballooning or sky diving. Even a mountain biking trip down a black diamond trail is the perfect way to get dad’s heart racing!
- For the outdoorsman – How about a family hike or camping trip? It’s affordable, fun and full of memory making moments.
- For the sports freak – Get tickets to his favorite team’s game or take him out to play. Shoot some hoops, play some golf, whatever his sports persuasion, gather the family and do it together.
- For the dare devil – Try rappelling, zip lining or spelunking. He’ll love that you put your fear aside for his special day!
No matter what kind of guy your dad is, get creative and get out there!...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager