Outdoor Sports Equipment East Saint Louis IL
Dick's Sporting Goods
Westfield Shoppingtown West County Mall
Des Peres, MO
Caseyville Rifle & Pistol Inc
40 West Brookhaven Drive
Fairview Heights Plaza, 67 Ludwig Drive
Fairview Heights, IL
Golf Day Shop, Golf Hitting Cage, Golf Trade-In Program, Firearms/Hunting, Hunting and Fishing Licenses, Delivery & Assembly
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 9:30pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Holiday hours may vary.
Obie`s Tackle CO
124 Cardinal Drive
Bolts Barrels & Bluing
5937 Mine Haul Road
Cahokia RV Parque
4060 Mississippi Avenue
East Saint Louis, IL
101 Lanaghan Drive
Fairview Heights, IL
4516 West Main Street
Endre`s Schwinn Cycling & Fitness
3625 West Main Street
Cruise America Motorhome Rental & Sales
4101 North Belt West
An Outdoorsy Dad's Day
This year, don’t just take dad out to dinner or sit around watching TV. Get out there and enjoy this summer holiday dedicated to the man in your life that raised you (or you’re married to and is helping raise you kiddies!) Doing a fun outdoor activity is healthy and green and here are just a few fun ideas that will put a spring in dad’s step that he won’t soon forget!
- For the water sports enthusiast – If so, then consider a jet boat ride, a day of scuba driving, surfing, skiing or a trip down the whitewater in a kayak.
- For the speed guy – If that’s the case then the way you should go is a day spent driving a rally car or an experience in a unique V8 supercar. If, on the other hand, dad is the type who likes the sky, then consider paragliding, hot air ballooning or sky diving. Even a mountain biking trip down a black diamond trail is the perfect way to get dad’s heart racing!
- For the outdoorsman – How about a family hike or camping trip? It’s affordable, fun and full of memory making moments.
- For the sports freak – Get tickets to his favorite team’s game or take him out to play. Shoot some hoops, play some golf, whatever his sports persuasion, gather the family and do it together.
- For the dare devil – Try rappelling, zip lining or spelunking. He’ll love that you put your fear aside for his special day!
No matter what kind of guy your dad is, get creative and get out there!...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager