Kitchen Remodeling Contractors Ventura CA
Bath & Kitchen Builders
124 N Aviador St. #5
Paul's Home Improvement
6327 Egret Ct
Edmunds Sondors Remodeling & European Crafted Cabinets
6353 Ventura Blvd
HD Supply Repair And Remodel
2625 Johnson Dr
Midtown Kitchens Inc
2122 E Thompson Blvd
Bagwell Construction Services, Inc.
5214 Bonsai Avenue, Suite A
Landscaping - garden, Plumbing, Bathroom remodeling, Surveyors & Engineers, Window Coverings, Commercial Property Maintenance, Home Builders, Sewer & Septic, Snow Removal, Multiple Room Renovation, Home Automation, Insulation, Concrete Flatwork, Painting, Cabinets, Entertainment & Computer, Handyman, Gas Piping, Sunrooms, Sauna, Architects & Designers, Land Clearing / Bldg Site Prep, Inspection Services, Concrete Foundations, Locksmiths, Water Heaters & Tanks, Hot Tubs & Spas, Waterproofing, …
Years in Business : 5 Years
Languages Spoken : English
Bonded : Yes
General Liability Insurance : Yes
License # : 783092
Data Provided By:
4125 Market St Ste 1
Better Kitchens & Baths
1884 Eastman Ave Ste 106
California Kitchen Creations
3367 Telegraph Rd
Ventura Coast Construction Inc
8160 Shaver St
Data Provided By:
Green Your Kitchen
Written by Colleen Donnelly for Your Daily Thread
When it comes to green savvy, your kitchen space is totally dialed in. You are, after all, a die-hard Your Daily Thread reader. From upgrading to energy efficient appliances to ditching plastic for glass and abandoning toxic chemicals for natural cleaners, you have the basics down pat. But what about those not-so-obvious tricks? Here’s our list of five creative ways to green your kitchen.
- Wrap it Up. Forget your reusable bags again? It’s OK—we all do one time or another. When you do, opt for the grocer’s paper bags and reuse them to wrap hostess gifts in replace of wrapping paper, instantly update potted plants with an organic touch or as an inexpensive replacement to parchment paper for baking purposes. Just stick to temps below 450 degrees. Otherwise, your oven will be up in flames.
- Get Uncorked. What better excuse to drink organic wine than an art project? Save the landfills and create a DIY cork board made of old wine corks for an artsy way to post recipes, goals, save-the-dates and pics of the fam and friends.
- Liquor’s Second Life. Well done! You’ve polished off that wine for the cork board project. Reuse your empty wine and liquor bottles as vases to deck out your dining room table. Originality is key here so who cares if they don’t match? Mix and mingle the sizes and shapes and you’ll make Nate Berkus so proud!
- Coffee Grounds to the Rescue! Garlic and onion stinkin’ up your cutting board and hands? Step away from the soap, which has been known to clog our sewers. Instead, give everything a good rub with your morning coffee grounds. Not only do the grounds cut the stubborn scent, they’re biodegradable, too! Add the rest of your used grounds to your indoor/outdoor plants or compost (sparingly—no more than twice per month) to give them the beneficial nitrogen they need to grow strong and hearty. Beats fertilizer any day.
- Farewell Fruit Flies. You love summer. But what you don’t love are t...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager