Kitchen Remodeling Contractors La Verne CA
963 W Badillo St
The Kitchen Outlet
1020 N. Tustin Ave
115 W Foothill Blvd
One Stop Kitchen & Bath
451 W Arrow Hwy
G & S Construction
1025 w arrow hwy
Kitchen Bath Remoldeling
Quiet Valley Building Company
626 599-8036 X8
847 Meridian Street
Surveyors & Engineers, Garage & Carport, Roofing, Mirrors, FirePlaces, Concrete Foundations, Welding, Windows, Carpenters, Kitchen remodeling, Entertainment & Computer, Disability Alterations, Architects & Designers, Cabinets, Basement remodeling, Paving, Plumbing, Disaster Restoration, Central Heating System, Demolition, Window Coverings, Home Builders, Interior Decorators, Drywall and Plaster, Home Automation, Insulation, Skylights, Central Vacuum, Framing, Additions, Waterproofing, Air Con…
Hours : 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM M,T,W,T,F,S
Years in Business : 30 Years
Languages Spoken : English, Spanish
Bonded : Yes
General Liability Insurance : Yes
License # : 759179
Data Provided By:
Ingraham Construction & Finish Carpentry
215 Orangethorpe Ave. Ste. 202
Tiling, Painting, Cabinets, Flooring, Countertops, Decks & Porches, Drywall and Plaster, Ceilings, FirePlaces, Carpenters, Doors, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, Windows
Years in Business : 10 Years
Languages Spoken : English
License # : 867762
Data Provided By:
18627 E Leadora Ave
505 E Route 66
Just for You Kitchen & Bath Showroom
237 S Glendora Ave
Data Provided By:
Green Your Kitchen
Written by Colleen Donnelly for Your Daily Thread
When it comes to green savvy, your kitchen space is totally dialed in. You are, after all, a die-hard Your Daily Thread reader. From upgrading to energy efficient appliances to ditching plastic for glass and abandoning toxic chemicals for natural cleaners, you have the basics down pat. But what about those not-so-obvious tricks? Here’s our list of five creative ways to green your kitchen.
- Wrap it Up. Forget your reusable bags again? It’s OK—we all do one time or another. When you do, opt for the grocer’s paper bags and reuse them to wrap hostess gifts in replace of wrapping paper, instantly update potted plants with an organic touch or as an inexpensive replacement to parchment paper for baking purposes. Just stick to temps below 450 degrees. Otherwise, your oven will be up in flames.
- Get Uncorked. What better excuse to drink organic wine than an art project? Save the landfills and create a DIY cork board made of old wine corks for an artsy way to post recipes, goals, save-the-dates and pics of the fam and friends.
- Liquor’s Second Life. Well done! You’ve polished off that wine for the cork board project. Reuse your empty wine and liquor bottles as vases to deck out your dining room table. Originality is key here so who cares if they don’t match? Mix and mingle the sizes and shapes and you’ll make Nate Berkus so proud!
- Coffee Grounds to the Rescue! Garlic and onion stinkin’ up your cutting board and hands? Step away from the soap, which has been known to clog our sewers. Instead, give everything a good rub with your morning coffee grounds. Not only do the grounds cut the stubborn scent, they’re biodegradable, too! Add the rest of your used grounds to your indoor/outdoor plants or compost (sparingly—no more than twice per month) to give them the beneficial nitrogen they need to grow strong and hearty. Beats fertilizer any day.
- Farewell Fruit Flies. You love summer. But what you don’t love are t...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager