Camping Equipment Green Valley AZ
Speedy Pro Windshield Repair
277 West Calle de las Tiendas
Green Valley, AZ
Green Valley Bike & Hike
125 West Calle De Las Tiendas
Green Valley, AZ
Aastro Transmission & Auto Repair
1401 West Valencia Road
Copper Country Estates
1616 East Bantam Road Unit 1
H & H Pawn
5410 South 12th Avenue
Green Valley RV Resort Park
19001 South Richfield Avenue
Green Valley, AZ
Holmes Tuttle Ford Inc
1431 W Valencia Road
Omega W S
2918 East Ginter Road
Mission View Manor
31 West Los Reales Road
Parklane Mobile Estates
5255 South Park Avenue Ofc
Conscious Camping - Revisited
So last summer I wrote about Conscious Camping , health and eco tips so that you can get the most out of your adventure without getting sick or leaving a ginormo carbon footprint. Be sure to check out that post for additional info after you’ve gone through this summer’s checklist ; )
I thought since I covered a fair amount of healthy and eco tips, this time around I’d mention some great products to use on your next outdoor adventure as well as ways to keep it cheap! So here we go!:
- To-GoWare – Camping or not, this product line is perfect for all forms of travel so you can eat on the run without using disposable junk. A must for healthy & eco voyagers!
- Organic Anti-Bug Balm – Smells good, feels good, keeps the bugs away AND has no harsh chemicals like DEET!
- Vegan, chemical free sunscreen – There are a few lines that carry vegan sunscreen but I’m partial to Kiss My Face products. Good Stuff!
- Seattle Sports PVC-Free Solar Shower – Nothing feels better then an outdoor shower and what tops that is a chemical free one!
- Everlite Solar Lamps – Save $$ and the planet by doing away with battery powered items as much as possible. Light your nights via the sun with lights and headlamps by Everlite.
- Burt’s Bees All-in-One Wash - This is great for any travel! All-in-one means traveling light ; )
- Natural First Aid Kit – Recycled materials case with everything you need (all natural products) in case of an emergency.
- Eco Toilet – When nature calls, it’s convenient & green!
- Survival Kit – No excuses, this thing holds a ton of lifesaving stuff so keep one with you at all times!
Keeping it on the cheap
- Stock up on lightly used items – Nothing is greener then recycling and reusing. Hit up yard sales, thrift stores and craigslist for camping gear. You may be able to find almost brand new stuff for a fraction of the cost. Being green and saving green ; ) If camping with a family, look for a size up in tents (ex. a family of 4? look for one that sleeps 6) You’ll appreciate the space and when buying used, you’ll pay way less then a smaller sized one retail.
- Sleeping Pads – Great to invest in for extra warmth and comfort. Keep your eyes peeled for used pads because it’s cheaper then an air mattress ; )
- Tent it or Trailer it – Tents take up no space at all in the car so packing your temporary abode is way cheap. Trailers are great because, depending on the size, a mid sized car can tow it while having ready made shelter for a few campers. Pulling into a campground, tents and trailers are the cheapest spots to rent. With a family, it’s less of a headache to pull in and be all set for fun with a trailer. Plus, it keeps out a lot of the heat and sound so you can sleep more comfortably which means healthily!
- Pack sandwiches and snacks at home – If you know how many days...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager