Business Travel Goffstown NH
Cruise & Travel Bargains INTL
Action 6-Martinelli Travel
Cruisingco Dot Com
Adventures in Golf
Condominium Resorts INTL
Ambassador World TRVL & Cruise
Ambassador World Travel & Cruise Center
Business Trip = Fitness Trip
Just because summer is over, doesn’t mean you won’t be leaving town. And just because you won’t be sporting a swim suit for a few months, it doesn’t mean you don’t need to fit in your jeans through winter. Sure, it can be tough to stick to a workout regimen if your job takes you out of town. But there are plenty of ways to keep up your fitness routine while also breaking up the monotony of your “business” dealings.
Depending on the length of your trip, always try to make some time for you. Nothing can stress you out and make you sick quicker than lack of rest. Some business trips may require more of your time then others but keeping to some sort of fitness plan will help you get through the toughest of days. In addition, getting out and walking around the town counts and can be quite refreshing in the middle of tense times. If yu can squeeze in a walking tour of the town, do it. Get a little history, sight seeing and exercise in in just a few short hours. You’d be surprised just how beneficial that little break can be.
Now, for those of you who get to stay in nice hotels, hotel gyms are a fab place to get in a quick sweat session. In fact, check out this website for review son hotel gyms!
If you’re not as fortunate as those who can expense a 5 star hotel and your joint has a tiny, or worse, no gym, here are a few things you may want to pack to be sure you can get your groove on, in or out of your room:
- Athletic shoes – Yep, you can’t do much in your dress shoes
- Exercise clothing – A comfy shirt and shorts will do the trick. Nothing fancy or anything that will take up additional space in your suitcase.
- Swimsuit – Depending on the location or weather at your travel destination, laps are a great workout for your body and your mind.
- Jump-rope – Takes up virtually no space and a few minutes of jumping in your room can really get your heart rate up.
- Resistance tubing -Another fabulous exercise tool that takes up no space in your suitcase and can do so much. You can work out every muscle in your body with some simple sets that incorporate your travel bands.
- Tennis racket – These may take up some space but who knows, if you are in a warm place and want to soak in the sun during your workout, a racket is the perfect choice!
- Music and headphones – If you opt for the hotel gym, you can’t leav home without your tunes!
- Exercise video or DVD – Most business travelers carry a laptop. Easy to play some floor routine dvds, yoga and other quick videos to get you pumped before the big meeting.
- Weightlifting gloves – Easy to pack and very helpful if you choose to hit the gym.
For a different type of travel workout, you might ask the hotel staff about renting a bicycle.
Don’t wait until you arrive at your destination
Kill time at the airport (since we need to get there so dang early anyway) and wear your wa...
Click here to read the rest of this article from The Healthy Voyager